Frank on FOX NEWS

CLICK PLAY ABOVE TO WATCH Frank on FOX NEWS LIVE

It was an honor to return to FOX NEWS LIVE this weekend, April 6 (Good Friday) with Lauren Green on “SPIRITED DEBATE” to talk about various issues ranging from Easter, pending lawsuits on college campuses related to religious groups among students and the role faith and prayer is already playing in Presidential politics. It was a privilege to be on the panel with Lauren and guest Rabbi Steve Burg talking about life, love and the Lord.

Society suggests that “politics and religion” don’t mix and most prefer we dismiss them all together but being born in Washington, D.C. that is practically all I have ever known. Ironically, my mother almost went into labor with me while she worked for the U.S. Capitol Historical Society in 1972, and I could have been delivered in the Halls of Congress. Most come to Washington to run but I could joke: “I was BORN to work here!” 🙂 The Lord has really blessed and today (like the Apostle Paul) desire daily to die to self and live for God to bless others. Indeed, it was a true honor to serve God and Country while working two decades on Capitol Hill. Today, my focus is trying to get JESUS elected into the hearts of humanity.

Honestly, the things we need to talk about the most some prefer to sweep them under the carpet but it is a privilege to share insight, humor and the Gospel Truth. Please pray for all my friends at Fox News and media outlets around the globe. It’s not easy being on the front lines and they need our prayers and support. Please continue to keep all our elected leaders in prayer. People need the Lord.

It is true pertaining to Easter that had Jesus remained dead He would just be another man murdered but because He arose from the grave that proves He alone is the Messiah. The resurrection reminds us all that the Lord not only loves but LIVES! As kids of the King, we don’t serve a dead god but the Living Lord!!

2016-10-20T23:10:23+00:00

About the Author:

Part author, comedian & visionary but FULL communicator of Biblical Truth, Frank Shelton travels the globe pointing people to a personal relationship with Jesus. He shares HUMOR, celebrity impressions and powerful life stories that Exalt the Savior, Encourage the Saints and Evangelizes the Sinner desiring to build God's Kingdom not his. Frank has a God given gift to "dial in" to those disconnected from God and hung up in life. He is an evangelist and encourager and ideal for students, singles and Sunday services speaking over 200 dates per year at various venues. Three times he has addressed audiences over 100,000 but just as content preaching in the country church but his passion is going after ONE more soul before its eternally too late.

41 Comments

1. Daniel B April 9, 2012 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Always love to watch you bring the topic back to the Word.

2. Suzie Wagner April 9, 2012 at 3:26 pm - Reply

WOW!!!!

3. H. M. Boyce April 9, 2012 at 3:27 pm - Reply

enjoyed watching you – you did GREAT! Happy Easter!

4. Jaye Gelwick April 9, 2012 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Yes you did great – love the way you have with words and phrases – truly God’s gift to you :O) – Tim and I thought it was RIGHT ON BROTHA!!! 🙂

5. Donna Tycer April 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm - Reply

Terrific job Frank! Couldn’t have said it better myself! Your words are undoubtedly anointed!

6. Dona Harris April 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm - Reply

Great job Frank..we are proud of you

7. Carmen April 9, 2012 at 3:29 pm - Reply

Congratulations from California! Can I share on my FB page?

8. Jay Edwards April 9, 2012 at 3:30 pm - Reply

HAPPY EASTER FRANK. SEE YA NEXT WEEK in VA! Glad to have you back preaching both services at our church. Praying for a harvest!

9. Debra April 9, 2012 at 3:31 pm - Reply

Frank you did a great job! Jesus is proud of you i’m sure!! Hope to see you when your back in Naples, FL in July. I wish you could come speak at our church!!!

10. Sandra April 9, 2012 at 3:31 pm - Reply

Happy Easter Frank! You are doing great things!

11. Michelle Wood April 9, 2012 at 3:34 pm - Reply

Look at you Frank….that is excellent !!!!

12. Mike Soule April 9, 2012 at 3:34 pm - Reply

Way to go Frank!!!

13. Karen Edelen April 9, 2012 at 3:36 pm - Reply

Frank, this is so awesome! So proud of your accomplishments and staying true to your beliefs 🙂

14. Gary Hartman April 9, 2012 at 3:37 pm - Reply

Way to go Brother Frank , much props …

15. Carolyn Beaman April 9, 2012 at 6:26 pm - Reply

Great Debate……….Wish everyone I knew stood up for Jesus like you do.

16. Randy Hogue April 9, 2012 at 7:02 pm - Reply

Way to get the gospel in there bro! Proud of you

17. Jane April 9, 2012 at 7:05 pm - Reply

Thoroughly enjoyed your message last Sunday at River’s Edge in Bedford, Indiana. Keep on keepin’ on!! God bless bless bless you!

18. Gary April 9, 2012 at 7:05 pm - Reply

Regardless if you are on radio, tv, packed church service or one on one it seems REVIVAL gets ready to break out every time. So glad you left politics to preach.

19. Allen April 9, 2012 at 7:59 pm - Reply

Frank, I am SO PROUD OF YOU BRO!! My wife has never heard you speak and we watched this interview together and she said: “Does he speak like that or does he have a teleprompter?” I said “OH YEA!” That is Bro Frank preaching with NO TELEPROMPTER! You got a gift bro! You always fire me up. Look me up again next time you are in GA

20. Keith Fordham April 9, 2012 at 7:59 pm - Reply

Excellent! Praise the Lord!

21. Jeff P April 9, 2012 at 8:00 pm - Reply

Well done my brother! You are very bold and I admire you.
    Looking forward to introducing you to Luis Palau this Fall.

22. Evangeline April 9, 2012 at 8:01 pm - Reply

Cant wait to get your new book! I ordered it last week and cant wait to dive into it in PA. God bless you and the family

23. Ms Miller April 9, 2012 at 8:03 pm - Reply

Mom and dad loved your interview on Fox News. I played it for them earlier today. Blessings. Pray for some Awesome “God appointments” as I go up to NYC this weekend

24. Reggie LaFaye April 9, 2012 at 8:52 pm - Reply

Frank,

Absolutely, without a doubt a very well executed interview.

udaman! Great!

Reggie

25. Sharon Shelton April 9, 2012 at 10:33 pm - Reply

Frankie,

I listened to the entire 18 minutes and you did an outstanding job.

So proud of you!

love you,
    Mom

26. Ronnie Dean April 9, 2012 at 10:45 pm - Reply

FRANKIE BOY!!!! You rang bells brother!! Spencer & I watched this clip with you and my favorite Lauren Green THREE times in a row!!!! I am going to call Meadowlark this week and tell him that you THE PARAKEET flew to NEW heights! That was too cool.

We are proud of you in Missouri and we are looking forward to hosting Meadowlark in town next month here and Arkansas with Pastor Chris Shelton. Thank you for all you do and did to make this possible. Love you buddy and tell Ruthie and HOT ROD LINCOLN hello

27. Justin Lookadoo April 10, 2012 at 12:20 pm - Reply

Way to go my man! Love to see you in action

28. Kenyen Brown April 10, 2012 at 12:21 pm - Reply

That’s awesome Frank! Congrats and keep spreading the Word!

29. Stevie Prather April 10, 2012 at 12:26 pm - Reply

Just watched the video @FoxNewsLive. You represented Christ well! So proud of you! GO FRANK! GO FRANK! GO FRANK!

30. Evangelist Craig Church April 10, 2012 at 1:57 pm - Reply

Great Frank! Keep standing for our LORD JESUS CHRIST!
    Love you brother!
    CC

31. Jane Faff April 10, 2012 at 10:12 pm - Reply

Great job. Loved the interview. It was so nice being with you all Easter. Andrew is so precious.

32. Chris F April 10, 2012 at 10:16 pm - Reply

Hi Frank!

Look what I found stuffed away in an old box of checkbooks. It was probably in an old wallet, and at some point I decided to get a new wallet, emptied out my old one, and decided to keep this card.

What a blast from the past 🙂 I can remember very vividly the roads towards Marvin’s house, the hill at the start of Elton Dr. And I remember with warm fondness the time at Marvin’s house listening to the Bible Study, and visiting afterwards.

I thought you might enjoy seeing this card.

It makes me very happy to see how you’re serving our Lord. Keep running the race, be strong and careful to preserve humility – I know you will. I’m praying for you!

Happy Easter, by the way! Isn’t it a joyful holiday?! We serve a risen Savior!

God bless,

Chris

33. Jeff Strapp April 10, 2012 at 10:39 pm - Reply

“Blessed is the Nation who’s God is the Lord.” Frank, you blessed my soul and I know for a fact God is speaking through you

34. J.S. April 10, 2012 at 11:11 pm - Reply

To God be the Glory. Frank used this forum to really simplify what and where we need to be as a Nation to be blessed. No matter the candidate we as the people have to keep God first in order to be blessed. God Bless You Ruth and Frank. Keep up the great work. Loved the words Frank. Truly a blessing.

35. Pastor Sullivan April 10, 2012 at 11:13 pm - Reply

“Prayer is more Powerful than the Pentagon.” Frank I remember you said that same line in 2001 at 9/11 message. Stuck with me for the last decade and you have a way with words. You will think you are a former speechwriter 🙂 Great job!

36. rev.dan hartley April 11, 2012 at 11:36 am - Reply

bro.frank,i thank you for standing up for the resurrection of the lord.if we be buried in the likeness of his death,we will be raised in the likeness of his resurrection.paul;said,that i may know him,and the power of his resurrection.they need to know ,that it will take resurrection power to take us from here to a place called heaven.what a message.god is using you in a great way for the up building of his kingdom.to god be the glory.

37. Brent Ramsey April 11, 2012 at 7:36 pm - Reply

Frank just watched the FOX video. It was great way to stand up for JESUS! God bless you buddy and we got to get you back to Spruce Pine, NC soon!!

38. Dan Meyer April 11, 2012 at 10:58 pm - Reply

Frank – great job brother! You are always so quick on your feet and polished in your remarks. You and Lauren Green make a great team. Hope to go to London with you for the Olympics. Lets talk soon

39. Tony April 12, 2012 at 1:08 am - Reply

Just watched a replay of your Easter interview on FOX NEWS…..well done and well put!

40. Rev Jonathan Jones April 12, 2012 at 1:09 am - Reply

GREAT JOB! Brother Frank, we are excited about you coming to preach at our Youth Conference in Philadelphia, PA in November! Honored to have you and know you. That is why we booked you because you preach the Gospel Truth

41. Carlton - Dallas, TX April 13, 2012 at 2:28 pm - Reply

Brother Frank…I can see you continue to champion the cause of Christ in rare, sincere, unapologetic form!! Words are inadequate to express the joy I have and the encouragement I receive from your work, your words, and your life. Many continued blessings of wisdom, power and His love be yours now, and forever. Keep seeking to know Him, and to make Him known! Carlton (Cruise With A Cause, 2008…I think).